The talented Tanya Tarr, who provided social media brand audits at the Texas Conference for Women, created a tiny book of inspiration to share — a means to write down your goals. The title of the booklet is “Usque esy Vos ipsum, Falsum Ad” which is the Latin translation for: Fake it til you make it.
Thanks, Tanya, for sharing!
Inspiration Book How-To
1. Download the inspiration book PDF and print on standard letter paper.
2. Follow the below folding directions.
- Fold sheet of paper length-wise (along the 11 inch side, so you have a long, skinny rectangle).
- Fold sheet of paper in half width-wise (along the 8 1/2 inch side, so you have fat rectangle).
- Fold the half sheet again (along 8 1/2 inch side) so you’re looking at a 1/4 of the sheet, width-wise. Unfold.
- Looking at the half sheet, tear carefully along the dotted line to the 1/4 sheet fold crease. (use the dotted line to guide you.)
- Unfold the entire sheet.
- Fold on length-wise crease again.
- With the “I am motivated by:” page in your left hand and the “Usque…” title page in your right, help your torn edge create a square, as you push “I am motivated” and “Usque…” together.
- Push the two sides together until the folded page creates a cross.
- Fold over the pages so that the sun emblems are the “front” and “back”.
If you’re a more visual person, check out this video on how to fold (go to 1:05 in the video).